Honey glazed katla fish. ~ *INGREDIENTS List is Mentioned At the End of The Recipe In this Video.!! *SUBSCRIBE To Madhuriz Passion for Free.!! Welcome to my YouTube channel Mum's Kitchen Secrets. A quick and easy pan-seared fish recipe with few ingredients that will leave you breathless.
This is famous bengali fish recipie. Subscribe my channel for get more bengali recipie. Amazing Katla Fish Cleaning & Slicing skills By professional fish. You can have Honey glazed katla fish using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey glazed katla fish
- You need 2 of katla pieces.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach leaves.
- It’s Handful of purple cabbages.
- You need leaves of little parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced.. garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of green capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 of red capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 of Yellow capsicum.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped baby corns.
- Prepare of as required water.
- It’s of as required salt.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 2 teaspoons of soya sauce.
- It’s of as required fresh black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare As needed of butter.
- You need As needed of olive oil.
Catla (Labeo catla), (Bengali: কাতলা, romanized: kâtlâ) also known as the major South Asian carp, is an economically important South Asian freshwater fish in the carp family Cyprinidae. It is native to rivers and lakes in northern India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, and Pakistan. We will continue giving fun with our videos and at the same time we need your Encouragement.so, like , share and subscribe my channel and click. Honey Glazed Salmon – The easiest, most flavorful salmon you will ever make.
Honey glazed katla fish step by step
- First marinate fish pieces with black pepper powder and salt and keep aside. Cut all vegetables as I have shown in the picture.I have added onion in small quantities and rest all for cooking purposes..
- Put olive oil in the heated pan, add little garlic and onion in high flame of the oven..
- Add baby corn saute for a little seconds then add purple cabbage, saute for another few seconds, then add rest all vegetables without spinach..
- Saute for more seconds, add black pepper powder and little bit of salt, give it a good mix lastly add spinach saute few seconds add one teaspoon soya sauce mix it and place to the plate..
- Remove all from the pan add butter melt, add honey add minced garlic saute, caramelized, add soya sauce, next add lime juice, saute for a while, then add fish pieces saute both sides for few minutes then put in the microwave oven for four to five minutes.
- Once done, put into the serving plate and it's ready to serve, adding stir-fried vegetables and it's delicious..
And that browned butter lime sauce is to die for! So your fish will always be cooked through without overcooking it. Coveted Bengali fish delicacy of thick, fatty cuts of mature Katla carp in a fiery red onion, ginger and yoghurt sauce. For a kalia, the fish should be nicely browned outside. We will cook the kalia in the same oil so that the sauce has the flavour of the fish.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed changes in your life. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Almost all grocery stores now carry organic foods. This section has what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. By eating these superfoods, your body will more fit. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any malady. You have to include some superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.