Chinese-Style Korean Niangao (Rice Cake).
You can cook Chinese-Style Korean Niangao (Rice Cake) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese-Style Korean Niangao (Rice Cake)
- It’s 1 pack of Tube Rice Cakes (年糕) (400g).
- It’s 1 handful of Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Crispy Chilli Oil (preferably Lao Ganma).
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey/Golden Syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
Chinese-Style Korean Niangao (Rice Cake) instructions
- Wash the rice cakes thoroughly under the tap to remove excess starch..
- Bring a medium-sized saucepan of water to the boil. Add chilli powder and 1 tsp Honey/Syrup..
- Add rice cakes and boil for 3-4 minutes, or according to packaging..
- While the rice cakes are cooking, wash and finely dice a handful of coriander..
- Add the coriander to a bowl, and add the remaining ingredients for the sauce (chilli oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, 1 tsp honey/syrup) and mix thoroughly..
- Drain the rice cakes and add to the sauce..
- Mix thoroughly to ensure each rice cake is coated evenly with the sauce and coriander..
- Ready to eat! It is best to serve immediately as the rice cakes begin to stick to each other as they dry out. You may wish to adjust the amounts of each sauce ingredient to your liking..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that a lot of people appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Numerous folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn’t get the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. Men and women are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. Eating these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.