~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~.
You can cook ~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~ using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~
- You need 1 1/2 box of Spaghetti Noodles.
- You need 1 pints of Barilla Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 2 piece of Toasted Bread ( Italian, white, wheat, etc. Crumbled finely).
- Prepare 3 piece of Thawed Chicken.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 4 cup of Water (boiling).
- It’s 2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Provolone Cheese.
~*Baked Chicken Parmesan*~ instructions
- First, Add pasta to boiling water in Medium sized pot. Add salt. Cook till soft and tender. Strain and set aside..
- Beat Dijon Mustard with egg and water. Set aside..
- Toast 2 slides of the bread of your choice well. Crumble finely. Add salt, pepper, season salt, garlic powder, paprika, and grated parmesan. Ba-Bada-Ba you made delicious, home-made bread crumbs my friend!🍞.
- Take flour, salt & pepper and spread onto a plate. Set aside..
- Heat a saute pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Take 1 piece of thawded chicken breast, drench in your mustard & egg mixture. Next, drench that same piece in flour mixture. Back into the mustard and egg pool! Now throw that piece of chicken on your plate of home made bread crumbs. Cover and stick mixture to your meat the best you can! (Repeat with each piece of chicken!).
- Cook chicken on Medium heat in saute pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side..
- Get out your favorite baking pan! Add cooked noodles, tomato sauce and put pieces of chicken neatly on top. For extra "savory-yummymess" put a piece of Provolone cheese on top each piece of crusted chicken. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, take out and let cool before serving. Enjoy my dears!🍴❤💜💙😘.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are in. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Most individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are opting to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Almost all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. Consuming these superfoods will help your mental health. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to run optimally. This in turn will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You have to have several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Additionally, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.