You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 10 of chicken strips.
- You need 24 oz of Barilla marinara sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of kraft mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of thin spaghetti.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsely.
- It’s 2 cup of progresso bread crumbs italian style.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of canola oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of kraft parmesan cheese.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Take the ten chicken strips one by one and dip them in the bowl of 3 scrambled uncooked eggs. Then dip them in the plate of bread crumbs. Have your pot of oil ready and heating up on high until it gets hot then reduce to medium. After the chicken strips are dipped in the eggs and breaded place them in the oil until they are golden brown. Have a pan waiting with half of the maranara sauce spread out on it. After the chicke strips are done frying take them out and place them on a plate with two paper towels to drain grease. After that put all 10 chicken strips on the pan and put the other half of marinara sauce at the top of them. Sprinkle all of the parmesan cheese evenly on top. Then place all of the mozzarella cheese on top of that. Put in the oven on 400°F for a few minutes keep checking on it until almost done to your liking. Take out of oven, sprinkle parsley on top and put oven on boil for about a minute or two. Take out. Boil the noodles and re.
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary alterations in your life. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to look after your health while you can do so. Your body has to have proper nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The foods we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. This food section is filled with what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these superfoods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.