Baklava Cheesecake Tarts. This Baklava Cheesecake is such a fun twist on the traditional Greek dessert. With all the flavors of cinnamon, honey and walnuts, it's a fun way to mix together two delicious desserts into one! Each slice of this indulgent Baklava Cheesecake includes a surprise serving of baklava—flaky layers of phyllo pastry studded with chopped nuts and bound together by sticky, syrupy honey.
I've made this a handful of times, and other than the baklava topping, the cheesecake is super easy to throw together. Creamy cheesecake filling held by a crisp, buttery, phyllo crust and topped with a baklava layer – fantastic! In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. You can have Baklava Cheesecake Tarts using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava Cheesecake Tarts
- It’s 5 sheets of phyllo pastry.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 1 tub of cottage cheese (Parmalat).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour (Maizena).
- You need of Topping:.
- You need 3/4 cup of mixed nuts, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup/golden syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Once cheesecake has set and cooled, remove springform pan to reveal the baklava crust. Vegan Maple Baklava Cheesecake, that's what! Baklava (bahk-lah-VAH) is a sweet dessert made with layers of butter-drenched pastry, spices and nuts. I've seen baklava donuts, baklava pancakes, baklava macarons, baklava cheesecake and baklava cinnamon rolls — just to name a few!
Baklava Cheesecake Tarts step by step
- For the baskets: Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush each sheet of phyllo pastry with melted butter using a pastry brush. Lay each layer on top of the buttered one until all are used up..
- Using a pastry cutter, cut 12 squares. Separate the layers and rotate each layer slightly so the the corners get staggered. Press into a greased cupcake pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside..
- For the filling: lower oven temperature to 160°C. Whisk all filling ingredients (cottage cheese, egg, sugar, condensed milk, cornflour) together and place one tablespoon of mixture in each phyllo basket. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese filling has set. Remove from oven and let cool..
- For the topping: place all topping ingredients (mixed nuts, maple syrup, water, salt, cinnamon powder) in a non-stick pan over medium heat, allow water to dry a little and a syrup to form. Remove from heat..
- Spoon one tablespoon of nut mixture on top of the cheesecake amd allow to cool until set. Serve immediately..
Phyllo dough definitely not required with these delicious spins. Chupa chups sesame snaps chocolate cake tart icing chupa chups sesame snaps. Cookie topping wafer bonbon tootsie roll tart. Fruitcake topping tart caramels wafer donut topping pie pastry. Recipe for cheesecake made with a phyllo dough crust and topped with pistachios and a baklava honey Let's talk about two desserts I love, cheesecake and baklava.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. This is possible regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Numerous people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of it before it is too late. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Almost all grocery stores now sell organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any health condition. You should have a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.