Caramel tart | eid special. Welcome back to what's for tea! And I hope you're having a great day so far! For pudding tonight, I made this super naughty caramel tart 🙂 Super.
An elegant and sumptuous salted caramel tart with a rich chocolate ganache topping, perfect for a show-stopping dessert. If you love salted caramel and chocolate, this Salted Caramel Tart is your dream come true! The creamy caramel filling is made with condensed milk This tart is made with a simple biscuit crust. You can have Caramel tart | eid special using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel tart | eid special
- Prepare of Tart dough / pastry.
- You need 1 of +1/2 cup plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar (powdered).
- It’s 125 g of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cold water.
- You need of For condensed milk – topping:.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of tetra pack cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- You need of Caramel sauce :.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
That caramel was made for using as a glue to suction up all the loose crumbs when you inhale your slice! This Caramel Tart is the epitome of goodness. These tasty bite-sized treats are made with a super simple biscuit base (no crumbling required). Beat on low speed until combined.
Caramel tart | eid special step by step
- Bake time 20 min once, 10 min afterwards. Condensed milk 20 min cooking time. Caramel sauce 8 min cooking time…. tart chilling time 4 hours.
- Take a food processor and add flour, sugar and butter in it start the food processor for 2-3 min until crumbs form. Then add an egg yolk and again mix.
- Now start food processor until egg yolk mix up completely. After this add 1 tbsp cold water and again mix. Take out the dough from food processor and knead it for 2-3 min by dusting flour on it.
- Now after kneading the pastry dough place it in the fridge for 20-30 min and meanwhile make caramel sauce and condensed milk.
- To prepare caramel sauce take a non stick pan. Add sugar to it as mentioned in ingridients. And let it melt at a low flame do not mix it unless it melts (it take about 8 min to melt sugar at a low flame).
- When the sugar melts turn off the flame. Add cream in it and immediately mix it so no toffee forms. After cream is mixed add butter and mix it take it out in a bowl and let it attain room temperature. Do not place it in fridge.
- To make condensed milk in a non stick pan add milk. When it gets boiled add sugar and milk continuosly until it starts thickening it take about 15-20 min..
- When milk and sugar starts thickening tocondensed milk texture turn of the flame add cream and milk powder and mix. Take it out in a bowl and let it attain room temperature.
- Now take out the pastry doigh from fridge. Knead it once. Grease a flat pyrex dish (pie tray) and cover with buttet paper place dough on it and spread it just like pizza dough.
- Smoothen the dough surface with flat spoon. Make it's meat edges. And put another butter paper on top. Now on the upper butter paper put grains to create weight.
- Place it in a preheated (10 min preheat) oven for 20 min at 200℃ in the central grill adjustment. Keep upper and lower rods on.
- After 20 min take the tart out and take off the upper butter paper and grains and again bake it at 200℃ for 10 min.
- After 10 min take out the tart and without touching the dough or without taking it out of the tart tray let it attain room temp.
- When tart attain room temo pour the prepared condensed milk on it gently and place in freezer for an hour or two.
- After an hour or two when tart is chilled take it out and pour the caramek sauce which was at room temp and spread the caramel sauce on tart let it chill for 2 hours and while serving cut the extra butter paper from sides or either carefully take out tart in ither dish you can decor it by chocolate sprinkles.
- Note : if you touch the tart and try to take it out from tray when it is hot the tart pastry will break. And if you put the caramel sauce in fridge it would go thickened and wouldn't be able to apply on tart.
Remove tart from refrigerator and scrape ganache over caramel. Using a spoon, gently work ganache over surface, creating decorative swooshes and swirls. This caramel nut tart recipe combines walnuts, pecans, and almonds, in a caramel filling, served in a buttery crust. This chocolate salted caramel tart is absolutely amazing. A buttery almond crust, gooey salted caramel and bittersweet chocolate ganache, all.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are living in. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should take care of your health while you can do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor what they taste or do you go for foods that are good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are consumed. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Today, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to run. As a result, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you have to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.