You can have Lemon Tart using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Tart
- You need 1 packet of digestive biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare As needed of Pistachios for garnishing.
Lemon Tart step by step
- Take Graham crackers or even digestive biscuits will work great.I have used the later.Add them to a bowl and crush them to make crumble.I have used pestle for this.
- Add butter at room temperature to the crumble.Also add powder sugar..
- Mix everything together and dump the crumble mix on a pie pan with removable bottom.Press the crumble into the base evenly using the force of a spatula or even a small bowl.Set the pie pan aside.
- In another bowl add the condensed milk and add a zest of a lemon.
- Squeeze out juice of lemon and mix that to the condensed milk and combine using a whisk.
- Pour that condensed milk mixture on top of the tart pan over the layer of biscuits.Let it set in the refrigerator and set for a couple of hour garnish with chopped pistachios.
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that numerous people appreciate. This is attainable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. In reality, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. This section is filled with what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. Eating these foods will help your mental health. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. As a result, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.