Cheesy Pizza With Egg In A Sausage Recipe (Silver Lining In ☁️).
You can have Cheesy Pizza With Egg In A Sausage Recipe (Silver Lining In ☁️) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pizza With Egg In A Sausage Recipe (Silver Lining In ☁️)
- It’s of Pooh Bear Pizza.
- It’s 1 of pizza base (from supermarket).
- It’s 1 bottle of pizza sauce (Barilla brand is my favourite).
- You need 1 packet of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 piece of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Baking paper (optional).
- It’s of Seaweed.
- Prepare of Bee Egg In A Sausage.
- You need 1 pack of Taiwanese sausage or any other sausage.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 strip of spaghetti.
Cheesy Pizza With Egg In A Sausage Recipe (Silver Lining In ☁️) instructions
- Pre-heat your oven for 10mins at 200C..
- Using 1 pizza base, spread the pasta sauce all over the base, then add the shredded mozzarella cheese. Usually, I add a lot as my son loves cheese. Line your tray with baking paper (optional). Put in the oven to bake for 10-15mins depends on your oven heating..
- Meanwhile, slice one Taiwanese sausage into half, then slice about one cm long along both side of the sausage. Join the two sausage together using a strip of spaghetti. Add oil to the pan and start to pan-fry the sausage till the shape as per above where edges slightly split up. Then, add the egg and fry till egg white is cooked..
- Start to create the Pooh Bear by adding the features using seaweed on the pizza. And, 2 circular cheddar cheese as the ears..
- Then, use the remaining seaweed as the features for the bee and add a small cut-out cheddar cheese heart as the wing and a triangle cut-out cheddar cheese as the sting..
- The remaining ingredients can be stored or used to make other portions of the pizza and egg in a sausage..
- #mycookbook (Week 16).
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most individuals appreciate. This is achievable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Regrettably, majority of people don’t care about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body cannot work properly if it does not receive proper nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps caused by the foods that are ingested. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. Consuming these foods will . You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function optimally. As a result, the immune system can fight off any health condition. You must include some superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.