Classic American Breakfast.
You can cook Classic American Breakfast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic American Breakfast
- Prepare 2 of Mini Potatoes.
- Prepare of Corned Beef (as much as you like, depending on preferences).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Slice of Bread.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Prepare of Leek.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Butter.
Classic American Breakfast step by step
- Slice your potatoes in medium size. Boil in the water (+ salt and pepper) with medium heat for about 10 mins..
- Strain the potatoes from water, let it sit..
- Take a pan and olive oil, put the minced garlic into it for few mins and add the corned beef with salt and pepper. (you can also add the minced paprika if you want!).
- After around of minutes, add the previous potato alongside with the corned beef. Stir well..
- Now let's make the eggs. Put two eggs in a bowl first. Put the butter into the pan. Let it fall into the pan white first, yellow second. Add salt and pepper. Just fry it for short because we wanted the yolks half fried..
- Lastly, fry the bread with the butter leftover from the egg on the pan, add some sugars. You can add more butter if you like..
- Slice the leek (the green part only) and spread into the side of the eggs..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. This is possible regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Regrettably, almost all people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot obtain a healthy one. You have to learn how to look after it as early as possible. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Many nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular diseases. By eating these superfoods, your body will more fit. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.