My Hot Rueben on Rye.
You can have My Hot Rueben on Rye using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Hot Rueben on Rye
- You need 4 slice of Deli style Angus Corned Beef (sam's).
- It’s 1 slice of Swiss Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 slice of Jewish Rye Bread, (toasted on one side of each slice of bread.).
- It’s 1 slice of Bacon, (cooked) reserve bacon crease.
- You need 1/4 cup of sauerkraut, (Rinsed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s pinch of Lemon and Lime Juice, 1/8 tsp. each.
- It’s dash of Salt and Pepper, 1/8 tsp. each.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Yellow Mustard or Dijon Mustard.
My Hot Rueben on Rye instructions
- Heat stove top to medium-Heat;.
- Fry bacon until crispy for crumbling…set aside..
- In a small bowl mix together sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, brown sugar, lemon/lime juice, and salt and pepper..
- Saute' 4 slices of corned beef for about 1 to 2 minutes..
- Spread butter on both sides of each slice of rye bread and toast it butter side down…remove and set on plate toasted sides down..
- Spread mustard on both sides of rye bread, then add hot sauted corned beef, then top with swiss cheese and hot sauerkraut mixture; put top half of rye bread on and gently press down. Slice and serve…
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One great feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Too many folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some necessary modifications in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you won’t be able to get a brand new body. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. Eating these superfoods will . Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function well. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. You should include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.