Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top.
You can have Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top
- Prepare 150 g of Corned Beef ( a tin is 350g you need half that for 2 people.
- Prepare 14 of Small potatoes for Mash.
- It’s 1/4 of of a Medium size onion.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbls of pickled red Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of beef Stock cube (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt for boiling potatoes.
Corned Beef Hash with a fried egg on top instructions
- Using boiling water add the potatoes to it and add the salt cook until potatoes are soft right through.
- Dice the onion really small should be about 2 tbls full.
- Chop up the corned beef does not have to be small it melts in the potatoes when you mash it in.
- Have the pickled red cabbage ready just to put on the side.
- Have the beef stock cube ready. It just makes it more beef tasting.optional.
- Mash the potatoes add the butter..
- Then add the onions and Corned beef mix it over a low heat to keep it warm..
- Fry your egg and have it soft yolk..
- Add the mash to a serving plate and add the egg on top..
- Some like tomato beans with it..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. The majority of folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few essential changes in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to take care of your body as early as possible. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these superfoods, your body will become healthier. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You should have some superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.