Hawaiian Breakfast: Corned Beef and Hashed Potatoes.
You can have Hawaiian Breakfast: Corned Beef and Hashed Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Breakfast: Corned Beef and Hashed Potatoes
- You need 1 can of Corned Beef.
- You need 1 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bread of your choice.
Hawaiian Breakfast: Corned Beef and Hashed Potatoes instructions
- Peel the potatoes and quarter. Soak in water and drain. Wrap with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Coarsely mash with a fork..
- Shred the corned beef with a fork and mix it with the potatoes from Step 1 while they are still hot..
- Heat vegetable oil in the skillet and pan-fry the potato mixture from Step 2 in two batches. Cook it slowly and flip it over when it is cooked through. The goal is to make it crispy and fragrant!.
- Cut the banana in half then cut again lengthwise. Pan-fry both sides of the banana in the open space in the skillet. Make a sunny-side up as well (or scrambled eggs)..
- Transfer the corned beef and potatoes on to the plate, top with banana and sprinkle black pepper on top. Enjoy with a sunny side up and toasted bread..
- It's a copy cat recipe of a dish from WAILANA Coffee House. Their coffee is also wonderful!.
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the best points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We need to get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Alas, almost all people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should take care of your body while you are able to. Your body has to have proper nutrients to run at its best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love what they taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Lots of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular illnesses. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run optimally. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.