Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce.
You can have Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce
- Prepare of Flour, Boneless chicken, Egg, Milk, Sugar, Salt,.
- You need of Baking powder, Fresh tomatoes and pepper, onions.
- It’s of Groundnut oil, Corned beef.
Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce instructions
- Mince the boneless chicken, put in a pot, add salt, pepper and boil for few minutes. Keep aside.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Whisk it. Add the liquid milk, add sugar. Sieve the flour into the bowl, add the baking powder and continue to sieve. Add little water and mix well..
- Add the diced pepper, tomatoes, onions. Add the minced chicken. Stir together..
- Place the frying pan on heat. Greese with a little groundnut oil. Scoop with a spoon and pour in the pan. Cover to allow it fry. Remove the cover turn to the other side. Leave for few minutes and remove. Repeat same until you are through..
- Make the simple corned beef sauce with corned beef, Fresh tomatoes and pepper, onions, groundnut oil, salt, cubes. Serve the pancake with the corned beef sauce..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. Alas, most people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat foods that are good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. Majority of grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these foods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. You must have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.