Methi na gota / pakoda. Methi Na Gota is traditionally served with Thick Kadhi and tea. You will require very few ingredients to make this yummy gota. I like to use lots of Try Making this Methi Na Gota / Methi Pakoda, they taste scrumptious.
મેથીના ગોટા નિકુંજ વસોયા દ્વારા. ડાકોર જેવા જ ડાકોર ના ગોટા બનાવવા ની રીત/Dakor na gota Recipe. Methi na Gota or Methi Pakora Recipe – Gujarati tea time snack made from besan (gram flour) and fenugreek leaves. Gota has soft and spongy texture. You can cook Methi na gota / pakoda using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Methi na gota / pakoda
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ajwain / carom seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper, crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of fenugreek leaves / methi, finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of rava / semolina / suji, fine.
- You need 1 cup of besan / gram flour.
- You need of oil for frying.
So methi na gota = fenugreek leaves pakoda = fenugreek leaves fritters. Today I shared these delicious Methi na Gota recipe. Methi na gota Or Methi pakora is a Gujarati deep fried snack. Basically these are fritters made with besan/gram flour and fenugreek leaves. they are usually served as a snack In this methi na gota recipe, ripe bananas are added and they help in making the pakora having the soft and porous texture.
Methi na gota / pakoda instructions
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take ½ cup water, 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 chilli and ½ tsp ginger paste. also add ½ tsp coriander seeds, ¼ tsp ajwain, ½ tsp pepper, ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chilli powder and pinch hing. furthermore add 1 tbsp lemon juice, ¾ tsp salt and ¼ tsp baking soda..
- Using a whisk mix well. now add ¾ cup fenugreek leaves and 3 tbsp coriander. mix well. further, add 2 tbsp rava and 1 cup besan..
- Whisk and mix to form a lump free thick batter. drop the batter into hot oil forming small balls. stir occasionally making sure the pakoda are cooked completely..
- Fry until the pakoda turns golden and crisp. drain off over kitchen towel to absorb excess oil. finally, enjoy methi na gota with green chutney..
Methi Na Gota and Methi Thepla with pickles is famous as train journey dish for the Gujaratis all over the world. From the first bite, I have grown a liking towards this sweet Recipe Notes- Methi Na Gota. Chop fenugreek leaves finely and squeezes all water from the leaves before mixing them in the batter. while you can call this recipe of methi na gota as a bajji or methi pakora, but still it is a completely different recipe altogether. even though there are many striking similarities between methi na bhajiya and any other bhajiya, there is a lot of difference in the way it is made. most of the bhajiya is made by. Methi Bhajiya Recipe Very easy to cook kathiyawadi methi na bhajiya recipe #guja.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are living in. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Unfortunately, most people don’t worry about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should look after your health while you can. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to have proper nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Lots of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. This section has what are today known as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse particular diseases. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.