Methi na gota with masala curd tips for every possible failure. Methi na gota Or Methi pakora is a Gujarati deep fried snack. Basically these are fritters made with besan/gram flour and fenugreek leaves. they are Serve Methi na gota with any green chutney or mint chutney or raw papaya chutney. I served these with tomato sauce.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Gujarati methi na gota or methi pakora – a tea-time snack during winter or monsoon season, made It is very popular snack from Gujarat. Methi na Gota is made from fresh or dried Fenugreek leaves along with Bengal Gram Flour and spices. You can cook Methi na gota with masala curd tips for every possible failure using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Methi na gota with masala curd tips for every possible failure
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chana (Chickpeas)flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sooji.
- You need 1 cup of chopped and washed fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped and washed coriendar leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 5 of Green chillies(chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of eno (batter than soda).
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil for moian.
- Prepare As needed of Oil to fry.
- It’s of Masala curd.
- It’s 2 bowls of fresh unsour curd.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dhania jeera (coriander cumin)powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Fried chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 5-6 of Fresh thick and mild green chillies.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
It is deep fried snack and served with fried green chillies and Gram Flour Kadhi (Chutney). Though it is deep fried Fenugreek is known to promote good health and it is beneficial to the body. Dakor Na Gota with detailed step by step photos and video. Popular Indian street food. dakor na Some people also add methi leaves which make methi dakor na gota.
Methi na gota with masala curd tips for every possible failure step by step
- Combine chana flour, sooji, salt and black pepper powder in a bowl. Add a little water at a time to make paste. Put oil to heat. Meanwhile add methi and coriendar. Mix well. Add 3 tbsp hot oil and combine again. Add water if needed to make batter with dropping (lumps) consistency as shown in the picture below. Add eno and beat vigorously with hand in the same direction. Drop dumplings in medium hot oil. Do not over crowd..
- Stir and fry on medium heat till they get cooked from inside. do not let them turn brown. Remove from oil and serve hot..
- These dumplings taste really nice with fresh masala curd. Take all the ingredients for masala curd and fold in gently to combine all the ingredients well. CAUTION: Brisk stirring will turn the curd into chhash..
- Choose fresh, thick and mild green chillies. Wash and pat dry. Make a vertical cut on all the chillies. Fry in hot oil until you see a bit of fried skin here and there on the chillies. Chillies are supposed to be fried to get that fried flavour, not to make them tender. That's the reason why it is important to choose mild chillies. Sprinkle some salt,.
- Tips : 1. Consume hot, straight out from oil to enjoy it's best taste and texture. 2. You can replace Eno with 1/4 tsp soda bi carb topped with 1 tbsp lemon juice to activate the soda. However, Eno is batter. Reasons given tin tip no. 9. 3. If you are making batter way in advance, add fenugreek leaves just before frying. 4. Add a little water at a time to control consistency of the batter..
- 5. Consider oil, fenugreek leaves and eno while adding water in the batter. Moisture in the leaves and oil both 6. Too thick a batter will make hard and dry dumplings whereas very thin batter will make oily dumplings. 7. The dumplings will remain uncooked from inside and get overcooked from outside of the oil is too hot. 8. These dumplings are supposed to maintain it's natural colour even after frying. If you let them turn a bit dark (pinkish or brownish), they get crunchy and do not taste nice..
- 9. Soda vs. Eno – soda has a typical sopy taste. If added even a little more it absorbs a lot of oil and you end up having very oily gotta. You don't have to worry about these points with Eno. Goya turns out to be very soft and spongy and oil free..
Although the dakor na gota involves Furthermore add spices like cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chilli powder and garam masala. In this methi paneer masala curry recipe, these both ingredients are combined together to make one of the best Indian curries. Serving Ideas: Methi paneer masala served with butter naan or tandoori roti, sweet lassi and a masala papad is a scrumptious meal. Artist name should be included in the title. At most ONE non-OC artwork is allowed per WEEK for every submitter.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that many folks appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the current pill to treat your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary changes in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You have to take care of your health while you can. Your body cannot function properly if it does not have the right nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The things we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are today known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You must have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.