Oats and suji vegetable idli with 2 chutneys. Rava Idli is the variation of the popular South Indian Recipe, idli is made up of Rava also known as Semolina. Oats Idli is an instant and healthy Breakfast. We can add lots of veggies and make this oats idli even more healthier.
Easy and quick to make without compromising on the nutrition. Rava Idli is the variation of the popular South Indian Recipe, idli is made up of Rava also known as Semolina. Here I also show you two chutney made with groundnut and coconut which makes it a complete meal for breakfast, evening snacks. You can cook Oats and suji vegetable idli with 2 chutneys using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats and suji vegetable idli with 2 chutneys
- You need 1 cup of Semolina.
- You need 1 cup of oats powder.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of gota urad dal.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s Handful of cashewnut.
- You need 1 cup of Curds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of water.
- Prepare As per taste of fresh coconut.
- It’s Handful of peanut.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of French beans.
- You need 1 packet of Eno fruitsalt.
- It’s 1 nos of fresh ginger.
It can also be given to children in lunch. Oats Idli Recipe, Learn how to make Oats Idli (absolutely delicious recipe of Oats Idli ingredients and cooking method) This nutritious Oats Idli is an easy and light dish to prepare. A perfect breakfast food, this idli has suji replaced with healthy oats which is best for those who are health conscious. Recently I started making Instant plain rava idli (suji ki idli) without any seasoning for the sake of Raksha.
Oats and suji vegetable idli with 2 chutneys step by step
- 1 bowl suji oats roasted and powdered 1 tbsp,curds 1 bowl.Salt to taste.Soak gota dal 1 tsp in warm water,cashewnuts 6 pieces chopped..
- Mix suji oats powder and curd and mix together.Curds can be little sour.Add salt to taste and mix well.Add water accordingly till medium thick batter.Take a pan heat 1 TSP oil add mustard seeds 1/4 TSP splutter add gota urad saute cover and cook for 2 min add 1 TSP water.Add chopped cashews and saute for few minutes.Close gas and add in batter.Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat water in kadai,you can make in idli stand or add in small. Katoris,put a stand in it.When water starts boiling it's ready to put idlis batter and katori.Add 1 TSP Eno fruitsalt in batter add little water in it.Mix well.Grease katoris with ghee.Add batter half filled in it.Add in hot steaming water cook for 15 to 20 min.Cover and cook it..
- Check after 15 min with knife if it is clear it is ready..
- For chutney 1 st chutney break fresh coconut scrape the skin.Half coconut is to be used wash coconut and cut in pieces,add in grinder mixer add coconut in it,add zeera 1/2 tsp,add green chilli One,salt to taste.Add little water and crush in mixie till it forms a paste.Serve as it is or cold..
- Second chutney,heat oil,add 1/4 TSP mustard seeds,add coriander seeds1 tsp,add 1 red chilli dry saute till reddish brown.Add 1 chopped onion,piece of ginger saute it,add tomato chopped roughly.Add 1 tbsp peanut saute it.Add coconut half of it.Add salt to taste and crush together.serve warm or cold.Tamarind paste can be added..
This instant suji idli is a simple and quick version of our usual rava idli (semolina idli). It takes very less preparation time. Oats are rich in proteins, minerals, vitamins and fiber, which adds to its nutritive value without Like idlis, you eat the dosas with chutneys or potato curry. This masala dosa recipe tells you how you can Stuffed paratha is an Indian veg breakfast recipe, which is bread and vegetables rolled into one! I Prepared Oats Vegetable Idli for my family, something different from regular Idli.
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous folks appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we are in. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Numerous people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Once your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You must look after your health while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy the taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you give it the correct nutrition. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You have to have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.