Pau bhaji. Pav Bhaji Recipe with video and step by step photos. Pav Bhaji is a popular street food from mumbai consisting of spiced smooth mashed mix vegetables, served with lightly toasted buttered bread. Pav bhaji recipe with video & step by step photos – A delicious blend of mix veggies cooked in butter & spices, served with soft butter tasted buns.
Are you a foodie and in love with street food. Pav Bhaji is one of India's most popular street food. Pav Bhaji is popular Indian street food where dinner rolls/buns are served with spicy mashed veggies topped with dollop of butter. You can cook Pau bhaji using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pau bhaji
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bean.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium size capsicum.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 3 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need As needed of Butter salted or unsalted.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of zeera gota.
- Prepare As needed of Green coriander for garnishing.
- It’s To taste of Lemon.
Pav Bhaji is a spicy mashed vegetable dish, served piping hot with a dollop of butter, diced red onions, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. Accompanied by warm buttery pan-toasted rolls. Pav Bhaji recipe,Indian street food snack. Learn how to make Pav Bhaji masala.
Pau bhaji step by step
- Chopped all the vegetables given. wash and drain the water and cook in pressure cooker for 10 min with little amount of water..
- Keep the cooked vegetables aside.meantime heat the oil and fry the zeera till it crackle.now add the chopped onion and fry.add turmeric powder,green chilli,and ginger garlic paste, fry till it's raw smells goes away.and then afd tomatoes and cook for 5 min,till it's become soft and fluffy. Meanwhile add capsicum chopped,and add red chilli powder, 3tsp pau bhaji masala. And cook for nxt 5 min.after wards add the cooked vegetables and salt as per taste. Stir for sometime. If it become light thick..
- Then add little amount of water as per bhaji required.cook for sometime. If it's well cooked then switch off the flame and taste. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves..
- For pau,heat the butter in the tawa and roast the pau upside down so that all the butter will well coated in pau..
- Squeeze the lemon.and mix chopped onion in bhaji..
I enjoy preparing street food fare at home. It's comforting and unpretentiously rooted in Indian culinary tradition. Pav Bhaji is a wonderful one-pot meal. It's also a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies. Since it is all mashed up, what they can't see.
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. This is doable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, just about people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary changes in your life. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to take care of yourself while you can. Your body cannot function correctly if it does not have proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely caused by the foods that are eaten. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Many healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. You should have a few superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.