Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms.
You can have Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- It’s 4 of LG Portobello Mushrooms [reserve stems].
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of Bag Pre-cooked Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles [use half or all].
- It’s of as needed Chicken Broth.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fine Chopped Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Assorted Bell Peppers [fine chop].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sliced Celery [fine chop].
- Prepare 1 tbs of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Spinach [shredded].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1 tbs of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Thyme & Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- Prepare 1 (8 4/5 oz) of Uncle Bens White Or Brown Rice Cups [heat for 1 minute – use 1 1/2 or all].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 packets of McCormick Pork Gravy.
Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms step by step
- Gently wipe mushrooms to clean with a damp paper towel. Don't rinse them tho. They'll absorb every bit of fluid you put on them..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Pull stems and fine chop them..
- Gently clean out the fine black inner fibers with a spoon. Rub a small amount of olive oil oil on the tops of your mushrooms..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add to a pan with a few tablespoons oil. Add your seasonings, rice, sausage and mushrooms as well. Add chicken broth as needed. Cover and fry until vegetables are translucent..
- Transfer mixture to bowl and add all bread crumbs and cheeses, except for parmesan. Mix well while mixture is piping hot..
- Pack sausage rice mixture into all 4 mushrooms tightly..
- Add parmesan cheese to the tops and coat with bread crumbs. Spray tops with Pam to crisp up your crumbs..
- Make your pork gravy. Powdered or jarred. McCormick is a great powdered brand and a real timer saver. It usually requires 1 cup water per packet. But, I add only 3/4 cup for a thicker gravy on this specific dish. Whisk gravy constantly until bubbling and thickened..
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Or, until tops are crispy and golden brown..
- Lightly drizzle thick pork gravy over your crusty Portobello tops. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that many individuals appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Regrettably, almost all people don’t care about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. When your body stops working properly, you won’t be able to get a new body. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn’t receive proper nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. More and more people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. Men and women are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. A lot of good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to function well. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any illness. You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Moreover, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
Incoming search terms:
- portobello stuffed mushrooms