KELEWELE (A Ghanian Recipe).
You can cook KELEWELE (A Ghanian Recipe) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KELEWELE (A Ghanian Recipe)
- You need of Ripe Plantains.
- Prepare of Onion powder (You can blend your fresh onions as replacement).
- You need of Ginger and Garlic Paste.
- It’s of Cloves.
- It’s of Chili pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Green beans(Optional).
- Prepare of Groundnut (To have it with).
- It’s of Vegetable oil (For frying).
KELEWELE (A Ghanian Recipe) instructions
- Wash and peel the back of your ripe plantains. Then divide vertically into two, with a knife, and cut into slant stripes..
- Transfer into a bowel and add your garlic/ginger paste, chilli pepper, cloves, onion powder and salt. Then marinate well..
- Set your pan to heat and pour in your vegetable oil and allow to heat..
- Then pour in your plantain marinade(mixed plantain) and allow to fry till brown. And scoop out into a colander(Sieve), till the oil is out properly..
- Dice your green beans..
- Then serve your Kelewele in a plate and sprinkle your groundnut and green beans. ITS READY.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of individuals appreciate. This is possible regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Most men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You should take care of your body while you are able to. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t get the right nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you decided to eat foods that are good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are ingested. Men and women are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to function optimally. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You need to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.