Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup.
You can have Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1.5 lbs of russet potatoes.
- It’s 4 cups of vegtable roth.
- It’s 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of shedded medium cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup step by step
- Dice onion and add to soup pot along with minced garlic and olive oil. Saute until the onion is soft.
- Peel and dice the potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Add the cubed potatoes and cauliflower florets to the pot along with vegetable broth. Place a lid on top, turn tge heat to high and bring pot to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until potatoes and cauliflower are extremely soft.
- Add evaporated milk to soup. Use immersion blender to puree mixture..
- Once soup is pureed, season with smoked paprika, salt and fresh cracked pepper (10-15 cranks).
- Heat soup to add cheese, one handful at a time until fully melted..
- Serve with sliced green onions for an added pop of flavor..
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One great thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary modifications in your life. When your body stops working properly, you won’t be able to obtain a healthy one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your health. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to receive the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, probably triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse particular illnesses. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.