Home made cheeseburger soup. It was so creamy and cheesy, and it was easy to make! Bacon Cheeseburger Soup with Michael's Home Cooking. I'm really tempted to call it my all-time It normally calls for velveeta cheese but I find a homemade cheese sauce tastes much.
Lower heat and stir in cheese, half and half, and flour. Cook until the cheese has melted and soup is thickened. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. You can cook Home made cheeseburger soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made cheeseburger soup
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of ground meat (i say meat because i use a 50-50 blend of beef and venison ground meat).
- It’s 2 can of campbells cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of campbells garlic cream of mushroom soup..
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms (large can not the half can).
- Prepare 1/2 quart of sliced dill pickles.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomato.
It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in every bite! I made this as directed and my home of picky eaters all liked it. I will definitely be making it again. Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons!
Home made cheeseburger soup instructions
- Cook ground meat, and can of mushrooms, but season it to taste like you would a burger..
- While the ground meat is cooking, start your soups in a large pot, mix in two cans cheddar, and one can cream of mushroom, and three cans of water (milk changes the flavor too much for me, you can use 2 cans of it in place of the water as directed on the cheese soup if you like).
- Next open and drain the diced tomato..
- Take the 1/2 jar of pickles and give them a bath in a bowl of hot water. Drain and rinse a few times while the soup is thinning out and the meat is cooking. This will dilute the strong taste of the pickles and prevent it from overpowering the other flavors when added to the soup. Chop the pickles before adding them..
- When the meat is done strain off any grease using a colander lined with paper towel. Then add it to the soup along with the diced tomato, and pickle. Simmer on low for about a half hour or until the pickles soften..
This cheeseburger soup has quickly become a number one favorite in our house. It's loaded with so much goodness – from the ground up meat to. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli – my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try!
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and bask in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Most people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some essential modifications in your life. When your body ceases to function properly, you can’t get yourself a new one. You must look after yourself while you can do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you go for nutritional foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. By eating these superfoods, your body will become healthier. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. As a result, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.