You can cook #Halloween Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of #Halloween Biscuits
- You need 260 g of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 30 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 250 g of Unsalted Butter, softened.
- It’s 100 g of Icing Sugar, sifted.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 TBS of lightly beatened egg whites.
- You need 200 g of melted white chocolate, for dipping.
- You need of 50 g melted dark chocolate.
#Halloween Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside..
- Fit a pastry bag with a medium sized open star tip and keep it close at hand. The piping hole should be open and straight, rather than curved and tightly rounded..
- Whisk together flour and cocoa. In a large bowl, beat the butter with a whisk till light and creamy. The butter must be very soft. Whisk in sugar and salt, then stir in the egg whites..
- Gradually add the flour and cocoa powder and blend only until incorporated. Don’t work the dough too much once the flour is added..
- Spoon about 1/3 of the mixture into the pastry bag. Pipe the dough into W- shaped cookies, about 5cm long and 3cm wide. 1 inch apart on the baking sheets. Bake the cookies for 10-12mins until they are set but neither browned nor hard..
- Transfer the cookies to a rack and cool to room temperature before dipping in melted white chocolate and decorating them..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We should get back to where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Numerous folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You should look after your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body needs proper nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Because most people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, probably caused by the foods that are ingested. People are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Lots of good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most grocery stores now have organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease. Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.