You can cook Breakfast Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Biscuits
- You need 1 can of Golden wheat reduced fat biscuits.
- It’s 8 of egg whites.
- You need 1 of ms dash tomato basil seasoning.
- It’s 2 oz of frozen spinach-thawed and drained.
- It’s 2 of chicken sausages-your choice of flavoring.
- Prepare 1 oz of fat-free cream cheese.
Breakfast Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut the sausages into little pieces and cook in a frying pan until warm.
- Scramble 7 of the 8 egg whites and add the spinach.
- Add sausages to the eggs.
- Stretch and pull each biscuit (about 2 to 3 inches bigger than the original size).
- Spread some of the cream cheese on to each biscuit.
- Distribute the egg, sausage and spinach mixture onto each biscuit evenly.
- Pull edges of biscuit to the top and pinch closed, place biscuit pinched side down on greased cookie sheet.
- Beat remaining egg white and brush onto each biscuit.
- Season tops of biscuits with tomato basil seasoning.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many people appreciate. This is possible no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Regrettably, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some needed changes in your life. Once your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should take care of your health while you can do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor the taste or do you choose healthy foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. Consuming these foods will . Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you give it the correct nutrition. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You have to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you need to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.