Duck Liver Sausage Biscuit.
You can have Duck Liver Sausage Biscuit using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Duck Liver Sausage Biscuit
- It’s of duck liver sausage and coriander filling.
- You need 3 stick of chinese wine duck liver / yun cheong.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh coriander.
- It’s 1 large of dice onion.
- You need of LG EASY BISCUIT DOUGH ( EGGLESS ).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of fist size of cheesy biscuit dough.
- You need of BASTING BISCUIT.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
Duck Liver Sausage Biscuit step by step
- DUCK LIVER FILLING.
- remove skin from duck liver sausage.
- stir fry duck liver till fragrant for about 5 minute then add onion for another 5 then add coriander mix well then off heat and set aside.
- FOR THE EASY BISCUIT DOUGH PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335194-easy-biscuit-dough-eggless.
- CHEESY BISCUIT.
- flour table top roll out dough then put duck liver filling wrap up like a burrito top with extra chedder cheese.
- baste biscuit with egg white.
- on parchment papper bake 200 C for 15 to 18 minute cover top with foil if top brown too quickly.
- BELOW ARE A FEW OF MY RECIPES USING THIS BASIC BISCUITS DOUGH, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360011-carmelized-onion-biscuit.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. Of course, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these foods will help your mental health. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to run optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off maladies. Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.