Tex's Ez British Bread & Butter Pudding 🍞🍮🇬🇧.
You can cook Tex's Ez British Bread & Butter Pudding 🍞🍮🇬🇧 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tex's Ez British Bread & Butter Pudding 🍞🍮🇬🇧
- It’s As needed of thin or medium sliced white bread.
- It’s As needed of butter.
- Prepare As needed of milk.
- Prepare 1 of large tin of custard (Crème Anglaise).
- Prepare As needed of raisins and/or sultanas.
- You need As needed of demerara sugar.
- Prepare To taste of cinnamon (optional).
Tex's Ez British Bread & Butter Pudding 🍞🍮🇬🇧 step by step
- Butter your bread and remove the crusts if you like..
- Slice bread diagonally if it will help your layering in the pie dish.
- Begin stacking in an oven proof dish, buttered side up. Cut some pieces to get a good fit if necessary A square or rectangular dish is easier to stack in.
- When you have one layer in place, scatter on a small helping of the dried fruit.
- Repeat until your dish is full.
- Simmer your custard for 4-5 minutes, stirring in a little milk until the custard thins to a consistency that will soak easily in to the bread….
- …pour in enough custard so that it pools a little. Allow to sink in and soak the bread for about 30 minutes..
- Check occasionally to see if the dish needs topping up with custard as it soaks in to the bread.
- Remove any excess custard from the top with a spoon, or top up with extra if necessary. Allow to sit again, preferably for at least another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/175°C (375°F).
- Scatter with demerara sugar, some cinnamon if using, and even some citrus peel if you fancy a little extra tang, then pop in the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until it turns golden brown with a nice crust, and the filling has puffed up a little.
- Serve hot, with jam and any left over custard….
- By the way, don't forget to put your butter away… 😸.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous folks appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Alas, just about people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body requires proper nutrients to function at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Since most people opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Men and women are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these superfoods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. You should include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.