Mini Cheesecake Cups.
You can have Mini Cheesecake Cups using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake Cups
- Prepare 12 of vanilla wafers.
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese (room temp).
- Prepare 12 oz of fat free cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Foil cupcake wrappers.
- You need of Your choice of pie filling.
Mini Cheesecake Cups instructions
- Preheat to 350; line one cupcake tray with foil cupcake wrappers. Place a wafer in each wrapper..
- Combine cream cheese and beat until smooth. (Takes a bit of patience. I usually smash it up with a rubber spatula as much as I can before using a mixer, the mixer will come to a halt so be careful).
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour batter into wrappers and bake for 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool and refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Add pie filling to the craters. I do this before i eat them so I choose how much I want on the cheesecake and refrigerate the rest of the filling and cover it with plastic. This way you can refrigerate the cheesecake without pie filling mess in your fridge. I use blueberry!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One terrific thing about going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Unfortunately, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You have to take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to get proper nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? Since a lot of folks decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The food products we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most grocery stores now have organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse some maladies. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole cereals and nuts. Also, you need to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.