My home made diary free ice cream.
You can cook My home made diary free ice cream using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My home made diary free ice cream
- You need 3 cans of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 2/3 cups of sugar.
- You need of Coconut flavour.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- It’s of Coconut cupcake.
- Prepare of Diary milk chocolate.
- It’s of Biscuit.
My home made diary free ice cream step by step
- Refrigerate 2 two cans of coconut milk in the fridge over night.
- In a sauce pan add one can of coconut milk, add sugar and cook on low medium heat to make diary free condensed milk…cook untill it's well thickened….
- Then transfer in a bowl and chilled untill it's completely cool….then bring out the chilled cans in the refrigerator be carefull not to shake it open the cans using an opener you'll see the cream will separate from the coconut water gently remove the cream and but in a separate bowl,use a hand mixer and cream it untill fluffy then add in the condensed milk that you made earlier.
- Then add in coconut flavour and mix well…when completely mix divide the ice cream into 3 portion….
- Add chopped chocolate, crushed biscuits,and crumbed coconut cake..mixed well and freeze for 6 hours…. Served in a bowl and enjoy…I garnish with crushed biscuits and chopped chocolate…yum yum yum.
- Try these recipe out it easy and the ice cream taste really good and creamy.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous individuals appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Numerous folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential changes in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You must learn how to take care of your body the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Lots of nutritious food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain maladies. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to run. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off diseases. Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight problems. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.