Berry Cheesecake Bowl.
You can have Berry Cheesecake Bowl using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Bowl
- It’s 200 g of fat free quark,.
- It’s 1 of low cal cereal bar/protein bar of your choice.
- Prepare 1 handful of frozen mixed summer berries,.
- You need 2-3 of cheesecake flav drops (I used MyProtein brand),.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated stevia style sweetener.
- It’s of Alternative to flav drops:.
- You need of Use about 1/2 tsp vanilla essence instead.
Berry Cheesecake Bowl step by step
- Heat a small pan up over a high heat and add in the mixed berries plus around 1tbsp water..
- As the berries heat up, prepare the quark by adding in the flav drops and Stevia. Give it a really good mix up with a spoon until nice and fluffy and smooth..
- Once the berries have reduced down a bit and produced a lovely syrupy sauce remove from the heat..
- Add the quark mixture to your glass/bowl then spoon over the warm berries. Crumble over some of your chosen cereal/protein bar, you'll probably only need around half. You can eat whilst the berries are still warm or leave to cool and chill in the fridge. 🙂 Enjoy!.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body stops working properly, you cannot obtain a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t receive adequate nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you choose nutritious foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down some diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. You must include several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.