Madhgilla. A week ago, hubby asked for bread and omlette for breakfast. I always try to make something new and healthy according to available ingredients in my kitchen. I had spinach in my kitchen so, I thought I should do experiment with egg and this leafy veggies.
You can cook Madhgilla using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Madhgilla
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled rice / raw rice.
- It’s 1 of Onion small finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato medium finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of Snake beans chopped in small pieces.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Dry red chillies.
- Prepare 5 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Madhgilla step by step
- Wash 1/2 cup rice twice with cold water..
- Put rice, tomato, snake beans,1.5 cup water, turmeric powder and salt in pressure cooker then stir once ; cover it with lid of pressure cooker then cooked on medium heat for 2 whistles. Cool down naturally..
- Heat one tsp oil in pan on high flame then reduce flame on low heat. Now add cumin seeds, dry chilli, curry leaves, chopped garlic and onion one by one in pan. Increase heat on medium flame and fry till pink colour. Add this in cooked rice and mix very well..
- Add a little lemon juice / ghee as per your preference. Serve hot with any pickle..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that most people appreciate. This is doable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Alas, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary alterations in your life. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. This section has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious health conditions. Ingesting these foods will help your mental health. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function well. This in turn will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You must have several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.