Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF. If you don't have a can or two lurking in a cabinet somewhere, add it to your grocery list immediately. You can have Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w They are usually sold pre-cooked in cans, or dried; the latter must be soaked before cooking. Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w Creamy Dressing, GF.
It's not too much pastry and you can put anything you like inside as filling. Great recipe for Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF. Easy coconut macaroons recipe, soft and moist macaroons made with just sugar, egg white, and shredded coconut dipped in semisweet chocolate. You can have Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 240 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 80 ml of agave nectar or maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract or powder.
- Prepare 40 grams (1/4 cup) of potato starch – NOT flour.
- Prepare 225 grams (3 cups) of desiccated / finely shredded unsweetened coconut.
- It’s 120 grams of chocolate chips, I use Moo Free or Enjoy Life free-from brands.
This post may contain affiliate links. These chocolate dipped macaroons are the perfect treat, they're light and fluffy and an instant fan favourite in any family. All the best, Dave & Steve. These chocolate coconut macaroons are super easy to make and delicious!
Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and liberally grease a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. This is important as the macaroons will stick if you don't grease the paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut milk, agave and vanilla.
- Add the potato starch a little at a time, beating to combine, then stir in the coconut.
- Measure out a level tablespoon of the mixture. Using your fingers, mould the spoonful into a cone-like mound while still on the spoon, then slide off onto the baking sheet spacing them at least half an inch apart. Repeat until the baking sheet is full.
- Bake until firm and lightly golden, about 15 minutes. Peel the macaroons from the baking sheet and refrigerate until firm. Continue to bake the rest of the macaroons in batches until the mixture is used up.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the water isn't touching the bottom of the bowl.
- Spoon some chocolate over the top of each macaroon. You can completely coat them if you prefer but I like to do a splodge on top so your fingers don't get all chocolate-y eating them.
- Refrigerate until set and store in a lidded container in the fridge until eaten.
White Coconut Macaroons: Replace the dark chocolate with the same amount of good quality white chocolate chips. Proceed with the recipe as indicated, or add nuts for crunch. Classic and timeless chocolate coconut macaroons – these coconut cookies have been around long enough to pass the test of time and get the approval of taste-testers everywhere! These light and delicate treats are simple to make and simply delicious! If you don't already love these cookies, you'll.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One good thing about going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. The majority of people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary modifications in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to look after your health. Your body needs the right nutrients to run at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you choose healthy foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Virtually all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. This aisl is full of what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.