Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Quiche. This cheese and sausage quiche contains eggs, cooked sausage, and two varieties of cheese. Not only are eggs used in the filling mixture, but they are also sliced hard-boiled eggs layered in the quiche. You get a double dose of protein from the eggs along with sausage and cheese for flavor and texture.
Cheese-and-Sausage Quiche. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Jalapeno pepper halves are stuffed with cheese and sausage. You will love this spicy appetizer treat! You can have Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Quiche using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Quiche
- It’s 3 cups of defrosted tater tors.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sliced green onionl.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of each granulayed garlic and pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- It’s 2 of ilaliam sausage.
- It’s 1 of onion, very thin sliced.
- It’s 2 of jalapeno pepes, halved and thin sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 of :cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Even better, crustless sausage and cheese quiche can be made as a freezer meal! Make one for a meal and freezer another to cook another day. If you're looking for a low carb hearty breakfast or dinner, make my Crustless Sausage and Cheese Quiche!!!
Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Quiche instructions
- Make Crust. Preheat the oven to 400, spray a 9 inch CAKE pan (a pie pan will be to shallow to hold this quiche) with non stick spray.
- In a bowl combine Tater tots, butter, green onion, garlic, romano cheese and pepper, mix together.
- Pile into prepared pan and press to form a crust. Bake until golden about 20 minutes. Cool before filling.
- Make Filling.
- Heat butter in a small skillet and cook sausage until fully cooked, remove to cool then cut in half length wise and slice..
- In skillet sausage was cooked add onion, jalapeno and garlic, seasoned with salt and pepper and cook until soft, cool.
- Add sausage and vegetables to cooled crust. Top with cheeses.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, cream, cajun deasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour over filling in crust. Bake on a foil lined baking sheet about 50 minutes 7ntil set. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting.
Even better, it can be made as a freezer. Guess where I got to go? He shared this totally fucking awesome jalapeno-cream cheese quiche recipe with me. Just made it few minutes ago. It was very easy and delicious.
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One terrific thing about green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Alas, most people don’t worry about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You must take care of your body while you can. Your body cannot function properly if it doesn’t receive proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Majority of grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some maladies. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these foods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run well. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Observing a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.