Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet.
You can cook Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet
- You need 1 pkg. of Johnsonville sausage (six sausage links) I used Jalapeño Cheddar.
- It’s 1 lb. of bow tie pasta.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Green onion, chopped for garnish.
Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet step by step
- Cut sausage into coins and saute in large pot with a little oil. Once they start to brown, add in onion and garlic. Continue cooking until onion is soft..
- Add in chicken broth, pasta and Rotel. Bring to a boil..
- Add in cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low..
- Continue to simmer on medium low for about 15 minutes until reduced down and pasta is cooked..
- Top with cheddar cheese and place under broiler in oven until cheese is hot and bubbly. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn! Enjoy !.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the strongest points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We should get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few needed alterations in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you opt for healthy foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, likely caused by the foods that are eaten. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Many nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Virtually all grocery stores these days have organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain maladies. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.