Chorizo Home Fries.
You can cook Chorizo Home Fries using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chorizo Home Fries
- Prepare 3 lb of red potatoes; quatered.
- You need 3 lb of chorizo.
- You need 2 of jalapeños; halved and sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion; minced.
- It’s 1 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- You need 1 t of cumin.
- Prepare 8 oz of chihuahua cheese; shredded.
- Prepare 8 oz of cheddar cheese; shredded.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Chorizo Home Fries step by step
- Heat a large saute pan and add chorizo with salt, pepper, pepper flakes, and cumin. After 1 minute or so when spices are fragrant, add a tiny pinch of vegetable oil and the onions..
- When chorizo is nearly finished cooking, add garlic. Saute 1 minute and remove from heat..
- While chorizo is cooking, drop potatoes in a 350° deep fryer and cook for approximately 4 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked..
- Transfer potatoes and chorizo to a casserole dish. Sprinkle cheeses and jalapeños atop..
- Broil for 1 minute or until cheese is melted and bubbly..
- Variations; Ground beef/pork/chicken/turkey, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, poblano, habanero, celery, bacon, crema, tomato, tamarind, shallots, salsa, corn, sofrito, bell peppers, poppers, apple, avocado, pinto beans, black beans, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, sage, parsley, cilantro, coriander, raisins, chutney, honey, jicama, guacamole, lime, mint, pumpkin seeds, butternut squash, acorn squash, scallions, salsa verde.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the best points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body stops working properly, you can’t get a brand new one. You must take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you go for nutritious foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Because people decide to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Virtually all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. Consuming these foods will . Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you should consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.