Mango Cake using Pancake Mix.
You can cook Mango Cake using Pancake Mix using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Cake using Pancake Mix
- Prepare of For the Butter Cake:.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of pancake mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of For the Filling:.
- It’s 2 of ripe mangoes diced.
- Prepare 1 pack of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 pack of chilled all purpose cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need of For the Topping:.
- It’s 1 of ripe mango diced.
Mango Cake using Pancake Mix instructions
- For the Butter Cake: Preheat oven at 150 deg cel. Mix all the ingredients. Pour in a sprinform pan (i preferred round pan). Bake for 20 mins or until done. Let it cool, then slice it into 2 layers..
- For the Filling: Using electric mixer, mix all the ingredients until fluffy..
- Finally, put your first layer of cake in you pan, pour in some filling. Then your remaining layer, followed by the remaining filling. Topped it with your diced mango, or decorate it according to you. Chilled for at least 4hours..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the strongest points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. This is achievable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We must get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, just about people don’t concern themselves about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to look after yourself while you are able to. Your body requires proper nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, possibly induced by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.