Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos. Add tortellini and frozen peas and stir until coated, then pour over chicken broth. Looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe that the entire family will love? This Ham and Cheese Tortellini is the answer!
This hearty tortellini is an easy fix for a weeknight meal. Drain tortellini and peas and return to pot. Stir in butter, cream, salt, pepper, Parmesan and ham. You can cook Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 100 gr of ham.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta.
- You need of Nutmeg and pepper.
While sauce is cooking, cook tortellini according to package directions. Great one pan meal any night of the week! And this ham & cheese tortellini is another hit. Stir in tortellini and cook until pasta is just al dente.
Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos instructions
- On a clean table, make a donut shape with the flour, and put the egg, salt and oil in the middle..
- Start whisking the egg and adding the flour from the sides. If the mix is too dry add a bit of water, until you form a dough..
- Let it set for 20 minutes, covered, while you prepare the fillings..
- I chose to make mine with ham and cheese, but anything can go in these. Just use your imagination!.
- Whisk the egg, and mix together the ricotta, mozzarella and the ham (cut into small pieces). Put the spices in as well..
- After your dough is ready, we knead it, cutting into two big pieces, and leave it as thin as possible..
- We will make "cakes" of filling with a spoon, leaving a couple cm between each one..
- We put the second layer of dough on top, prior putting water (with just the tip of your finger) around each filling for it to stick together..
- We cut each circle with a glass. Reinforce the boarders with a fork's teeth..
- Boil for 9 minutes aprox..
Drain tortellini and peas in a colander and immediately return to pot. This makes a ton of soup!!! I couldn t find Spinach and Cheese Tortellini so I used Cheese Tortellini and added a pkg of frozen Chopped Spinach. I also halved the zucchini slices.great flavor!! The garlic butter sauce is to die for!!
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that many people appreciate. This is attainable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. The majority of individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without hearing about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Most grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. As a result, the immune system can fight off any health condition. You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. In addition, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.