The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese. HOT GRILLED CHEDDAR CHEESE – Great kids meal, always a hit at Firehouse Subs. Firehouse Grill in charming Evanston is setting the town on. We know it's raining so a broccoli cheddar Iike moment is what the Firehouse is feeling in pasta form.
So you live large, and you eat large. Supreme cheese and prosciutto crostini. to top on your favorite spring salad. Just a little upgraded grilled cheese sandwich which I really enjoy. You can have The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of Sandwich Ingredients.
- You need 1 loaf of Bread of Choice (lots of ingredients so make sure it'll hold up).
- It’s 1 packages of Thick Sliced Bacon.
- It’s 1 packages of Goetta or Scrapple (name differs depending on location, if you have neither you can substitute with sausage patties).
- Prepare 1 packages of Sliced Colby Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Sliced Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 of green peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno, chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of Butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need 1 of Side of choice (French fries, tatter tots, etc).
This is very easy and delicious!! A great twist on a classic sandwich. Flash-fried and tossed in our in-house hot sauce. Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled cheese sandwich of course!
The Firehouse Supreme Grilled Cheese instructions
- Chop onions and all peppers and saute in skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste. Do this first so it can saute while you prepare bacon and Goetta/Scrapple..
- Cook bacon in skillet. I prefer it crunchy – seems to work better in a sandwich. Set aside when finished..
- Cook Goetta or Scrapple in another skillet. Again I prefer this a little over cooked as well..
- Prepare bread for sandwiches. Lay each slice of bread out on a tray and butter them so they'll be ready to create the sandwich..
- Once all ingredients are ready, start by laying a slice of cheddar on the bottom..
- Add Goetta/Scrapple on top of Cheddar..
- Add Pepper Jack slice on top of Goetta/Scrapple..
- Add Bacon on top of Pepper Jack slice..
- Add sauteed peppers and onions on top of bacon..
- Top with slice of Colby jack cheese and prepare sandwich for skillet..
- Pre-heat skillet. Spray with Pam and make sure both sides of sandwich are buttered..
- Cook as you would any grilled cheese, until cheese is melted and both sides are brown. Beware, sandwich will be rather large so take easy care when flipping sandwich..
- Enjoy with fries or tater tots!.
We are the National Geographic of bread, butter, and cheese. Give us your brilliant photos, recipes, and grilled cheese experiences. Melts tolerated, melts banned, melts allowed, who knows? What's up with the pineapples on houses everywhere?, either Mike asked me or I asked him when we first moved to Virginia. · Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are my favorite twist to a traditional grilled cheese sandwich. They also make a great easy dinner.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Numerous folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some necessary changes in your life. When your body stops working properly, you can’t obtain a healthy one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. This aisl is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse certain diseases. Consuming these superfoods will . As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function well. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off maladies. Your daily diet have to have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.