Ham and Cheese Potato Balls. Sorry kung ngayon nakapag upload dahil busy. They come out very flavorful and crispy. These balls will decorate any holiday table.
Serve it as a main course by itself or as a side with other dishes, and it's perfect for a party too. Make Basic White Sauce:Melt butter or margarine. Add Add another layer of potatoes, another layer of ham slices and so on. You can have Ham and Cheese Potato Balls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Potato Balls
- You need 3/4 cup of mashed potato.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of milk depending on the consistency of mash potato.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cheddar or Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of finely diced ham.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped pickled jalapeno or to taste.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Japanese Panko.
Pour the cheese sauce over all. Hash browns, ham, and Cheddar cheese are baked with a savory sauce of sour cream and cream of chicken soup for a casserole that's perfect for brunch or dinner. Contact Potato Cheese Balls on Messenger. Push the potato mixture around to cover up and seal the tops of the ham squares, then smooth out again.
Ham and Cheese Potato Balls instructions
- Mixed all the ingredients together, except for egg, flour and Japanese Panko. Divide them into equal portions and form them into balls. Place the balls on a small baking sheet and cover saran wrap. Refrigerate for at least one hour..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- When ready to use, roll the potato balls in flour, dip them in beaten egg, and dredge them in Panko. Then, put them in the fryer basket..
- Spray some oil onto the potato balls and air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-8 minutes, flip or shake basket once in between. Spray some more oil onto the potato balls and continue to air fry until the surface is crisp and golden brown..
Potato Casserole With Ham and Cheese. Bake this delicious potato casserole as a main dish or side dish. Ham and cheddar cheese make it hearty enough to serve as a one-pot meal, or use a bit less ham and make it a side dish. Creamy, cheesy potatoes with ham made in the slow cooker make perfect comfort food! Add a tossed salad, and dinner is ready.
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we are in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular illnesses. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work optimally. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.