Mini Lemon Sponge Cheesecakes with Lemon Curd.
You can have Mini Lemon Sponge Cheesecakes with Lemon Curd using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Lemon Sponge Cheesecakes with Lemon Curd
- Prepare 175 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 175 grams of Self-rising flour , sifted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon zest.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsps of Lemon juice.
- You need 300 grams of Cream cheese , softened.
- Prepare 150 of Sour cream , softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs large , room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cups of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1¼ cups of Water.
- It’s 2 tsps of Lemon zest , grated.
- It’s 3 of Egg yolks.
- You need 60 g of Unsalted butter , chopped.
Mini Lemon Sponge Cheesecakes with Lemon Curd instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Sift the flour and baking powder together, then add and beat just until combined..
- Place 1 tbsp -Depends on the size- in the bottom of each cavity of a mini cheesecake pan. You will have some batter leftover that will make great cupcakes!.
- Bake the sponge bases for 10 minutes while you make the cheesecake. Lower oven temp to 300°.
- In a medium-sized bowl beat the cream cheese and sour cream on medium-high speed until smooth. Blend in the sugar until well incorporated. Mix in the salt, vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Finally, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well and scraping down the bowl after each addition. Careful not to over mix!.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture onto the sponge bases, fill right to the top. Bake for 14 minutes. Turn the oven off and allow cheesecakes to cool in the pan in the oven..
- To make lemon curd, combine cornflour and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat, then gradually stir in lemon juice and water and stir until smooth. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat and stir in lemon zest, egg yolks and butter. Stir until melted. Cover with plastic wrap and cool to room temperature. When ready, add to buttercream, 1 tsp at a time, to taste.
- Finish with lemon curd on the top, and garnish with fresh raspberry and peppermint. Serve cool.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that most people appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t care about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few essential changes in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body has to have the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, probably induced by the foods that are eaten. Men and women are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores these days have organic foods. This food section is filled with what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it was meant to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Next, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.