Smoky Quesadillas Chicken & chorizo / Jackfruit & veggie sausages.
You can have Smoky Quesadillas Chicken & chorizo / Jackfruit & veggie sausages using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoky Quesadillas Chicken & chorizo / Jackfruit & veggie sausages
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts I used pre cooked then diced them!.
- You need 100 grams of spicy chorizo diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic finely chopped (I used smoked garlic but normal is fine too).
- It’s 1/2 tin of tomatoes (I used piccolo).
- You need 1/2 tin of kidney beans (I used ones already in a chilli sauce).
- You need 1 of small onion or shallot finely diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, sunflower or light olive oil.
- You need 1 of heaped tsp of chipotle paste.
- It’s Handful of fresh coriander chopped.
- You need 200 grams of cheese up to you which one you want I’m using cheddar.
- Prepare 8 of small flour tortillas.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of (1 tbsp or the frying pan and 1 tbsp for the chipotle mixture).
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste (I used smoked salt).
Smoky Quesadillas Chicken & chorizo / Jackfruit & veggie sausages instructions
- In a sauce pan put in the oil, heat it and add the onion and garlic, stir it and let it soften..
- Next add the chorizo and then the tomatoes give it a good stir..
- Add the Kidney beans and chipotle paste, then the chicken give it a good stir let it simmer well!.
- Whilst it is simmering down chop up the coriander and grate the cheese! If you want a further cheat use pre grated cheese it will save you time!.
- After 5 minutes the sauce should be nicely thickened! add salt and pepper to taste. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and spread over half of tortillas! Not too thick don’t over load it. Then sprinkle cheese! If doing the vegan option don’t add the soya until you are eating it..
- In a frying pan put a tablespoon of oil in it heat it up. Fold the over half of the tortilla over the mixture! Using a spatula add to the pan! Fry it on one side for a minute until it’s toasted then carefully flip it over! You can keep the made tortillas in a warm oven whilst you make the rest..
- Tuck in and enjoy 😊.
- I’ve now made this recipe using shop bought small tortillas.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. This is possible no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. The majority of people think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Naturally, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of your body as early as possible. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps caused by the foods that are consumed. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. This aisl has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work optimally. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.