Pork Tenderloin w/ Garlic rice.
You can have Pork Tenderloin w/ Garlic rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin w/ Garlic rice
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Teryaki sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sesame ginger sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of Pork tenderloins.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Canola oil.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Pork tenderloins (silver skin and excess fat removed).
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare 3 cup of Minute rice.
- You need 3 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
Pork Tenderloin w/ Garlic rice step by step
- Preheat your oven to 375°. Combine your sauce ingredients in a pot over med heat, cover and stir occasionally..
- Season both tenderloins generously w/ salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Heat the canola oil in a large ovenproof skillet over med-high heat. Sear meat until it has a good color on all sides..
- Remove pork from heat and coat your tenderloins with your sauce. Put pan in pre-heated oven and roast your pork (basting w/ sauce at least 2-3x's) roast for 30-35 min. Or until inside therm. reads 160° @thickest part of pork..
- Remove when ready and let rest for 5 min. While you wait, boil your water. When boiling put rice in pot and let cook for 20-25 seconds. Remove from heat and cover. When rice has absorbed all the water add butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and stir.
- Pour rice on a platter and slice meat crosswise into 1/4" thick slices and lay on the bed of rice. Pour remainder sauce over pork and rice. Garnish with parsley and ENJOY!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that most individuals appreciate. This is possible no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. Naturally, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Eating sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. This food section is full of what are today known as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse certain illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to function well. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you should eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.