Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork.
You can cook Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless Pork loin or shoulder w/bone in will work. I typically use a pork butt, so I don't add any liquid. it cooks in its own fat..
- It’s 1 can of of diced tomatoes, and peppers (Rotel).
- It’s 2 each of Knorr chipotle bullion cube.
- Prepare 1 each of Knorr cilantro seasoning cube.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced dry onion.
- You need 1 of Add any additional seasonings that you like. Fresh peppers, etc..
- Prepare 1 of For garnish I use sour cream, avacado, tomato, lime, hot sauce, fresh grated ginger etc..
- You need 1 of Rice, or beans. I use both. I prefer my rice cooker to make my rice. I will often cook beans in another crock, or add a can of beans after draining pork, and shredding it..
Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork step by step
- Crush Bullion cubes in a bowl, add all other dry ingredients. Creating a dry rub for your pork.
- Put pork into crock pot, set time according to size of the pork. If using boneless, without fat, I would add a little broth to your crock..
- When pork is finished, shred finely serve with beans & rice. Garnish how you like..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the strongest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. A lot of people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body ceases to function right, you won’t be able to obtain a healthy one. You have to look after your body while you can do so. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t get adequate nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Consuming sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse some diseases. Eating these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work optimally. When this happens, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Observing a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.