Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob.
You can cook Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob
- Prepare 1 of lobster per person.
- It’s 3 of shrimp per person.
- You need 1/4 of bell pepper sliced into square pieces per person.
- You need 1/4 of onion sliced into small square pieces per person.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon per lobster.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic per lobster.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil per lobster.
- It’s of old bay seasoning.
Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob step by step
- First step will be to slice lobster in half and clean out tamale (green guts of lobster). Lobster must be fresh and still alive. Go right down the middle of the body and try not to cut through back of shell. So keep lobster in one piece..
- Wash out the tamale and crack the claws and knuckle of each lobster so it will be easy to eat for your self and guests later..
- Now spread out minced garlic down the middle of body of your lobster sprinkle with dashes of salt and pepper and lightly add olive oil. Now easy a little old bay seasoning and then squeeze the half lemon down the middle of lobster. Save the lemon to grill as well..
- With a kabob stick or reusable kabob start to skewer shrimp, peppers and onions. Make sure shrimp are peeled and only tail if anything is left for shell. Just dash with salt and pepper..
- Heat your grill to 400 degrees then lay lobster on its back so you are looking at the meat and your lemon juice and oil can soak in. Let grill for about 10 -15 minutes then carefully flip the lobster and let grill for 5-8 more minutes..
- Your lobster shell should have a nice dark orange color and your lobster meat should be cooked..
- While grilling lobster you should also grill your shrimp kabobs. If you can't tell when the kabobs are done cooking maybe you should not be eating this. Just kidding but they do cook quick but you will want to leave them a slight bit longer go have peppers and onions grill..
- When serving I like to lay the kabobs right in middle of lobster. Look at picture. Hope you all enjoy and I will add my recipe for baked stuffed lobster later on..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One great thing about green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We must get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. You can’t turn around without hearing about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to look after your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body needs the right nutrients to run at its most effective levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local convenience store? Because most people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Virtually all grocery stores now have organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. As a result, the immune system can fight off any health condition. You must have a few superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Additionally, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.