You can have Seafood Ramen using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Ramen
- Prepare of for the pasta/noodle.
- Prepare 300 grams of rice noodles or very thin pasta (angel hair) can be substituted.
- Prepare 1 dash of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Seafood Broth.
- It’s 4 medium of fresh shrimps (head removed), deveined.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 head of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 1/4 grams of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/4 grams of onion springs, chopped.
- It’s 4 large of lobster claw (or any preffered seafod).
- Prepare 3 medium of eggs.
Seafood Ramen step by step
- Prepare broth. Combine all ingredients in medium heat except for the last 3 ingredients (rce wine,soy sauce, s.oil) Add the additional seafood toppings that you have (lobster claw,shrimp etc).Let it boil for 10-15mins.
- While broth is boiling, cook the noodles. Wash the noodles with cold water. On a boiling water pour the noodles(pasta). Put a dash of cornstarch to get that powdery flavor.
- Leave to cook for about 3 mins or until noodles(pasta) is aldente. While cooking, boil the eggs (you want soft boiled eggs) for about 3 mins on high heat.. When done, saute bean srpouts for about 1 min.set aside.
- After cooking the noodle pasta, remove from pot,drain excess water. In a medium size bowl arrange the noodle (pasta) like making a twirl of it in the middle of the bowl..
- When broth is done, using a colander, drain the broth removing the ingredients. Set the broth aside. Gather all seafoods that was cook together with the broth. Set aside..
- Put back the broth in the pot. Add the remaining 3 ingr. Soy sauce, rice wine and sesame oil. Boil again for another 3 minutes.
- Arrange the seafoods, spring onions, and soft boiled eggs (cut into halves) on top of the pasta.
- When broth is done,turn off the heat and directly slowly pour it on the noodle bowl.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One terrific thing about green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we live in. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary modifications in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your health. Your body cannot work correctly if it does not get proper nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Since a lot of folks choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps caused by the foods that are consumed. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Lots of good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Almost all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse particular diseases. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Then, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.