You can cook Stir-Fried Pork using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Pork
- You need 2⁄3 cup of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1⁄4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 lb of Boneless Pork Loin Chop.
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 6 oz of Snow Peas.
- Prepare 4 of Green Onions, chopped.
- You need 4 cups of cooked brown rice.
Stir-Fried Pork step by step
- Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch. Add ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes..
- Cut chops into thin strips and add to soy sauce mixture. Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside..
- Heat 1/2 tsp sesame oil in large skillet or wok, over high heat. Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade. Stir fry 1-2 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon & keep warm..
- Add remaining sesame oil to skillet. Add bell pepper, snow peas and green onions. Stir fry 2-3 minutes..
- Return pork to skillet & stir in reserved marinade and bamboo shoots. Bring to a boil & cook 1 minute or until sauce has thickened. Serve over hot rice..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One great feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Alas, most people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, likely triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. This food section is filled with what are today recognized as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse particular diseases. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.