Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese.
You can have Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese
- Prepare 1 of lg pkg lobster meat or 2 lg lobster tails cooked and chopped.
- It’s 1 Pkg of med count shrimp peeled and deveined with tails off.
- You need 1 Lb of real or imitation crab meat.
- It’s 1 Box of penne or bowtie pasta.
- It’s 1 Can of rotel, drained.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of scallions chopped.
- It’s 3 packages of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 Block of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 Cup of milk.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Old bay seasoning.
Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese instructions
- Cook pasta al dente and set aside..
- Butter bottom of large baking dish. Take a large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients together except for one package of shredded cheese. Add mixture to the buttered baking dish..
- Bake for 45 min at 350 degrees F. Add last package of shredded cheese to the top of the casserole. Bake for 15 min more or until cheese on top is bubbly. Let stand and cool for 10 min. Serve and enjoy..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the best points of green living is to slow down and bask in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Most folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body has to have the right nutrients to function at its most effective levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? As most people decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. Ingesting these superfoods will help your mental health. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. In this case, the immune system can fight off any malady. Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.