Grilled Cheese Burger.
You can have Grilled Cheese Burger using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Burger
- Prepare 300 gm of Beef mince (20 % fat).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Black pepper freshly crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare slices of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need leaves of Lettuce.
- Prepare slices of Onion.
- Prepare slices of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of big size pickle sliced.
- It’s of The Buns.
- You need 2 of brioche burger buns.
- Prepare of Butter for toasting.
- Prepare of Sriracha Mayo.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Grilled Cheese Burger instructions
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat on half and low on the other half..
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, place the ground beef. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, crushed pepper and salt and mix..
- Form the beef mixture into two patties, about 4 inches wide and one inch thick so when the beef is fully cooked it will shrink to the size of the bun. Lay the patties on a sheet tray or plate and chill for at least ten minutes..
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayo, Sriracha sauce and salt together. Set aside..
- Oil the meat well on both sides and place onto the medium heat side of the grill. Cook to get nice grill marks for about two minutes, then rotate the patties 90 degrees to cross hatch and cook again for about two minutes..
- Flip the beef patties and repeat the same cooking steps for the second side (about 4 minutes total). Move the patties to the low heat side of the grill once the meat is about medium rare inside (Note: if you like your meat cooked through more then cover the grill for a few minutes before you add your cheese)..
- Lightly butter the brioche buns and the onion slices and add to the low heated grill side. Cover the meat with Cheese and close the lid on the grill for 1-2 minutes, checking the buns so that they do not burn..
- Remove the cooked brioche buns and grilled onions, Place the buns on the cutting board with the inside sides facing up. Smear about one tablespoon full of sriracha mayo over the grilled sides of the buns. On each bottom bun, layer two lettuce leaves and two seasoned tomato slices..
- Next, place the finished cheeseburger onto the tomato. Put the grilled onion slices and sliced pickles on top of the cheeseburgers and cover with the mayo smeared top bun. Serve with fries!.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that most individuals appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we live in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few essential changes in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot function correctly if it does not have proper nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Because most people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. This aisl is filled with what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will discover that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run well. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.