Corn Flakes Potato Pancake.
You can have Corn Flakes Potato Pancake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Flakes Potato Pancake
- You need 2 of medium sized boiled potato.
- You need 1 cup of corn flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Tomato sauce for garnishing.
Corn Flakes Potato Pancake step by step
- In a bowl take all ingredients and mix it well altogether..
- Heat a pan and pour 2 tsp oil and spread it nicely..
- Take little bit mixture of lemon sized balls from potato mixture,slightly flatten it with the palm and put on pan..
- Now add some corn flakes over potato pancakes and press it with spatula,flip the pan cake,add 1 tsp oil more and fry from another side also until it becomes golden and crispy..
- Garnish with tomato sauce and serve hot,Corn Flakes Potato Pancakes is ready..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One terrific feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We must get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Regrettably, just about people don’t care about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You should look after your health while you can. Your body requires the right nutrients to run at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. More and more folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Almost all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. This aisl has what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Then, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.