Crispy Corn Flakes Cutlets.
You can cook Crispy Corn Flakes Cutlets using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Corn Flakes Cutlets
- It’s 3 of Boiled Potatoes – medium.
- Prepare 200- grams of Paneer.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion -.
- Prepare 1 small of Capsicum -.
- You need 1 of – Green Chilli.
- It’s As needed of Crushed Cornflakes – For Coating.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Garlic.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Roasted Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Chaat Masala.
- You need 1 small of Carom Seeds (Ajwain) – (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of – Coriander Powder.
- You need 4 tsp of – All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare As required of Oil For Frying.
Crispy Corn Flakes Cutlets instructions
- Take a bowl and add chopped onions, boiled and grated potato, grated paneer, green coriander leaves/curry leaves, chopped green chilli and grated ginger and garlic and mix well..
- Then add red chilli powder, carom seeds, coriander powder,chaat masala,roasted cumin powder and salt, mix again..
- Now for the slurry – add all-purpose flour (maida) in a small bowl and add water as well and make a running consistency of the slurry..
- Now fry these coated cutlets in the hot oil. Fry these cutlets on medium to high flame till the cutlets turn golden.
- Serve these cutlets with any dip or chutney..
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One good feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. A lot of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without hearing about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. In reality, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You must look after your body while you are able to. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. People are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse particular diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any disease. Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.