Stephie's Chicken Parm Casserole.
You can have Stephie's Chicken Parm Casserole using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stephie's Chicken Parm Casserole
- It’s of Casserole.
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 cup of spaghetti sauce (whatever you prefer, I like Ragu Tomato, Onion & Garlic).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of pasta (spiral pasta works best. I prefer Cavatappi, but rotini or even macaroni would work too).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 3 cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Stephie's Chicken Parm Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse. Place in large mixing bowl..
- Meanwhile brown chicken with garlic and dash of salt and pepper. Drain and set aside..
- Wisk egg and milk together until well combined. Add to noodles stirring to coat..
- Stir in chicken, spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese to noodles until well combined. Transfer to prepared casserole dish..
- Layer mozzarella evenly on top..
- In a small bowl use a fork to mix together bread crumbs, italian seasoning, olive oil and dash of salt and pepper until well combined. sprinkle in even layer on top of mozzarella..
- Bake in 350°F oven 30-40 minutes or until bread crumbs and edges of cheese are golden brown..
- Remove from oven let, sit for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with a Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread for a delicious meal. Great potluck or party dish!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One good thing about green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. Most people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some necessary changes in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t have proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you love what they taste or do you go for healthy foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local convenience store? Since most people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Majority of grocery stores these days sell organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse particular illnesses. Consuming these foods will help your mental health. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Make sure you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.