Sultan Sausage/Spinach Tortellini Bake -halal friendly.
You can cook Sultan Sausage/Spinach Tortellini Bake -halal friendly using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sultan Sausage/Spinach Tortellini Bake -halal friendly
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Long stem onions/chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh coarsely Chopped Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced/pitted black olives.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped sausage (we use Turkish brand/Halal mild Sucuk dried beef sausage).
- You need 1 can of sundried diced tomatoes (we like hunts rosemary & oregano).
- Prepare 1 packages of Spinach Tortellini (usually find several brands in the packaged deli dept if supermarket).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sun dried tomato pesto sauce (we used classico brand).
- It’s 1 of shredded parmesan cheese & mozzarella.
Sultan Sausage/Spinach Tortellini Bake -halal friendly step by step
- Allow pan to melt butter on medium.
- Chop and add onion, mushroom, olives, sausage..
- Drain tomatoes, add to pan.
- Turn up heat, flipping occasionally until excess liquid is cooked into mixture.
- While pan mixture is cooking off liquid, boil pasta per directions on package..
- Drain pasta and transfer to pan mixture. -adding in pesto. *we turn off the heat, but mix in the pan. Helps to blend elements..
- Transfer to baking dish (top with parmesan and mozzarella *optional*) & bake for 20min @ 375°..
- We usually plate & serve with Sultan Baguette pizza & garnish with Mezzetta Golden Pepperoncini..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One great feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Too many folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to take care of your health the soonest you can. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn’t receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, possibly caused by the foods that are consumed. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Virtually all grocery stores now carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you supply it with the right nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. You must include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.